Free Case Evaluation100% SAFE & SECURE SITE
Settlement & Awards
- $550,000.00 settlement was secured for a man who sustained an injury to his hand as a result of a machine. Two of his fingers were partially amputated.
- $450,000 settlement was secured prior to trial by the Falcón Law firm after a Monmouth County man hit by a vehicle while he was working on a road crew. The Plaintiff required several surgeries to his knees.
- $350,000.00 settlement prior to trial was secured by the Falcón Law Firm after a woman sustained injuries to her neck when she was rear ended while stopped a traffic light. The other vehicle hit the Plaintiff's car at a low rate of speed. There was very little damage done Plaintiff's vehicle. Plaintiff had to undergo neck surgery. The Falcón Law Firm secured a low impact expert to show how that lack of damage to plaintiff's car did not necessarily equate to plaintiff not sustaining serious injuries.
- $350,000.00 settlement was secured by the Falcon Law Firm for a man who was injured at a work site while lifting a gate. The Falcon law Firm was able to prove the lift on the gate was defective.
- $315,000.00 settlement secured by the Falcon Law Firm for a woman who was involved an an auto accident and sustained upper extremity fractures.
**** Results may vary depending on your facts and legal circumstances
Disclaimer: Falcón Law Firm only provides legal advice after an attorney-client relationship is formed; no such relationship is created by our website. An attorney-client relationship will exist only after a written agreement is signed by the client and the firm. Because every case is different, the descriptions of awards and cases previously handled are not intended to imply or guarantee success in other cases