Verdicts and Settlements
We are very proud of our track record. Some of our most notable victories which have resulted in substantial monetary settlements for our clients are listed below. Obviously, not every case we undertake involves injuries as serious as those reported here. With the same degree of skill, care, concern and professionalism, we also represent people who suffer less significant injuries. In each of the cases discussed below, lawyers for the insurance companies vigorously contested our claims and spent large amounts of time and money trying to deny our clients fair compensation.
We are extremely proud that we were able to overcome enormous challenges in these cases so that our clients could be “made whole”.
Our lawyers have served over 1000 clients in civil litigation. This experience over the years has helped us create a network of seasoned professionals that we employ to build strong cases for our clients. We want you to become our client so that we can bring all of our resources together for your case.
Free Case Evaluation
Over 9.5 Million Recovered For Our Clients
settlement secured by Falcon Law Firm for a Monmouth County woman who was involved in an accident where her car was rear-ended by a truck accident.
Jury award was secured by the Falcon Law Firm after a Middlesex County man was injured in an auto related accident.
Jury award was secured for a Monmouth County woman who sustained a brain injury and a back injury that required surgery. (Still pending because of an appeal).
- $900,000 settlement for a Burlington County woman was injured in an auto accident. She sustained injuries to her neck and was unable to work after the accident.
- $800,000 settlement secured by the Falcón Law Firm for an Ocean County man who was injured in a construction site accident. He sustained a neck injury that required him to undergo surgery.
- $550,000 settlement was secured for a man who sustained an injury to his hand as a result of a machine. Two of his fingers were partially amputated.
- $450,000 settlement was secured prior to trial by the Falcón Law firm after a Monmouth County man hit by a vehicle while he was working on a road crew. The Plaintiff required several surgeries to his knees.
- $350,000 settlement prior to trial was secured by the Falcón Law Firm after a woman sustained injuries to her neck when she was rear ended while stopped a traffic light. The other vehicle hit the Plaintiff’s car at a low rate of speed. There was very little damage done Plaintiff’s vehicle. Plaintiff had to undergo neck surgery. The Falcón Law Firm secured a low impact expert to show how that lack of damage to plaintiff’s car did not necessarily equate to plaintiff not sustaining serious injuries.
- $350,000 settlement was secured by the Falcón Law Firm for a man who was injured at a work site while lifting a gate. The Falcón Law Firm was able to prove the lift on the gate was defective.
- $315,000.00 settlement secured by the Falcón Law Firm for a woman who was involved an an auto accident and sustained upper extremity fractures.
- $300,000 settlement for a Monmouth County woman who was rear ended in an auto accident. She injured her neck and underwent surgery.
- $245,000 settlement prior to trial was secured by the Falcón Law Firm for a Morris County man was a passenger in a vehicle that was rear-ended. The Plaintiff sustained injuries to his shoulder and back.
- $225,000 settlement secured by the Falcón Law Firm, for a man who was involved an an auto accident and sustained injuries to his neck that required he undergo surgery.
- $210,000 settlement was secured by the Falcón Law Firm for a woman who was involved an auto accident. She sustained injuries to her neck which required surgery.
**** Results may vary depending on your facts and legal circumstances
*The awards and accolades displayed on this website were issued to the attorneys, or the entire law firm by the respective providers of these honors. They are as follows, Rue Ratings, Million Dollar Advocates, The National Trial Lawyers, TopVerdict.com, American Association for Justice(AAJ). No aspect of these advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
What Clients Are Saying…
My mom and I were represented by Falcon Law Firm following a motor vehicle accident for which we both required medical care. Pat and Alex advised us as we received care and negotiated on our behalf to receive a fair settlement in our case. The staff at Falcon Law Firm demonstrate professionalism and integrity in all that they do. We hope to never require legal services again, but if we do, we will not turn anywhere else. Falcon Law Firm has our highest recommendation!– Amanda Gagnon